This advertorial (native advertisement) was created for a customer’s campaign that was promoting a health supplement.
This advertorial was different in that it is split over two pages.
How can you heal yourself naturally and give up the pills?
Cannabidiol is one of mankind’s most ancient healing products; but new and creative ways of taking CBD are making it an attractive alternative to pills for sufferers of many common conditions.
Conditions such as chronic pain, inflammation, anxiety, and insomnia are usually treated with pharmaceuticals that treat the symptoms rather than the cause. They also come with a variety of undesirable side effects.
Most of you reading this will either:
- Take over-the-counter or prescription drugs to manage your condition, or
- Know someone who is (or be the primary carer for someone who is)
You’ll know that the side effects of these medicines may be increasing the risk of heart attack, liver disease, or other dangerous health problems.
You are probably aware of the positive effects of cannabis extract, which has been used as a medicine for many thousands of years. But many people are discouraged from taking it because of the stigma attached to it or they dislike the taste.
But thanks to a breakthrough advance in natural health, there is now a safe and easy way for everyone to get the benefits of cannabidiol (CBD) more effectively.
This can help you heal your body the natural way and potentially put the pills you are taking to one side.
80% of cannabis users give up pharmaceutical pills 
If this sounds too good to be true, bear in mind that it’s backed up by the science. Evidence of the effectiveness of CBD has been published in medical journals, associating it with helping up to a dozen conditions.
CBD oil use is legal in all of the states because of the weight of this evidence and the lack of side effects. In fact, it is scientifically validated to:
- Boost immune function
- Protect the body
- Reduce chronic pain and inflammation
- Improve quality of sleep
- Optimize brain health
- Lower anxiety
Not only can you improve your present condition with a 100% natural treatment; you can also strengthen your immune system to maintain health into the future.
Here’s what one recent user of CBD oil said about it:
“Just wow! I was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis about a year ago.I have been searching for a natural supplement and had tried so many different things that I was beginning to give up. I am happy to say that I have been off of the prescription meds for a week now and feel better than I have in a very long time. The only regret that I have is that I didn't find out about the CBD oil sooner. Miracles really do happen!”
– Jacqueline P (Nov 2015)
Are you or somebody you know suffering from pain or a chronic health condition?
Finally, there is a safe, natural way to nurse your own body back to health with more immediate results...
[READ ON] to discover how this might change your life...
- From a survey conducted by the Centre for Addictions Research of BC, which found that, of 473 adult therapeutic cannabis users, 80.3% of respondents gave up prescription medications in favor of cannabis.
A breakthrough way to heal naturally and to boost physical and mental wellbeing...
New hemp-derived CBD for more immediate treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, inflammation, chronic pain, diabetes, nausea, insomnia, and many other conditions, according to new medical research.
The long history of hemp as one of nature’s most powerful healers
The ancient Chinese and Egyptians were well aware of the healing powers of cannabis, using it as medicine many thousands of years ago .
In fact, modern medicine is only now re-awakening what our ancient ancestors knew. The use of cannabis as medicine has been re-born and is creating quite a stir in the medical community.
Hemp (a variety of the Cannabis sativa) is an amazing plant with multiple non-medicinal uses as far back as 10,000 years ago in China; there are also unmistakable references to the use of marijuana as medicine from several thousand years BC.
The hemp plant in particular has become increasingly used in health and wellness today primarily because of two reasons:
- Its high concentrations of cannabidiol (CBD)
- Its low quantities of the psychotropic compound THC
The low THC levels help to eliminate the psychoactive effects of the oil, when compared with cannabis, its sister plant. So you will not feel ‘high’ and it’s safe to use and well tolerated by most people .
Six scientifically proven benefits of CBD
CBD was recently recognized as a medicine in the UK by the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA).
Its effectiveness in treating a range of diseases is not in dispute—and is supported by over 60 peer-reviewed studies published in leading medical journals since 1990 .
[Make the following into boxes with supporting images]
- Relieves pain
CBD is an effective pain-reliever, especially with inflammatory pain and pain associated with chronic disease such as arthritis . These effects compare favorably to common over-the-counter pain medications, without the side effects.
- Reduces anxiety
Research shows that cannabis-based medicines can help anxiety-sufferers feel calmer and more relaxed . With CBD, this greater sense of wellbeing is achieved without any psychoactive effects.
- Reduces nausea and vomiting
Cannabis is proven to reduce nausea . With CBD, these effects come without any psychoactive effect and so CBD may be a useful supplement for people undergoing cancer treatment.
- Improves sleep
The natural calming effect of cannabis has led many users to report improved sleep. Again, this is backed up by peer-reviewed studies  and achieved without the side effect of daytime drowsiness associated with sleeping pills.
- Optimizes brain health
The naturally relaxing and uplifting effects of cannabidiol may help with depression . Some research even suggests that it can also help with some serious mental disorders, such as schizophrenia .
- Anticonvulsive properties
Evidence of CBD’s anticonvulsive properties has been in the news in recent years . It is seen as a potentially effective preventative against seizures and epilepsy, even in young children.
These wide ranging benefits are in addition to research that suggests that cannabis can help relieve symptoms associated with many serious conditions such as cancer  , Parkinson’s disease , and multiple sclerosis  .
Such is the potential of cannabidiol that more studies are being commissioned to uncover new benefits of this miraculous compound.
Remember that in one study of almost 500 patients** it was found that 80% of cannabis users give up pharmaceutical pills .**
Let’s see how and why it works...
Activating the body’s own healing system with CBD
The amazing power of cannabidiol lies in its ability to revitalize and rejuvenate the body’s own natural healing systems.
In particular, the reason why CBD works so well for so many conditions previously treatable only with toxic pharmaceuticals is its effect on the endocannabinoid system.
This is the central regulatory system (‘master control’) of the body, affecting a wide range of biological processes like our immune system, nervous system, and essential organs.
Research has connected the endocannabinoid system to a number of physiological processes, including appetite, pain, mood and memory. As such, it is central to the health, healing, and wellbeing of every human being.
Rather than treating one particular symptom, like mainstream medicine does (and many other supplements do), CBD helps bring your entire body back into balance and harmony.
That’s why, as well as being effective in reducing pain associated with many conditions, there is growing evidence that it can help with protection against more complex, less well understood conditions like diabetes , autoimmune diseases , and neurodegenerative disorders .
As a powerful antioxidant, CBD also acts as a boost to the immune system, which helps protect your health and maintain wellbeing into the future.
How to choose the right CBD…
If you have tried CBD before with little effect, bear in mind that not all CBD is created equal.
Some companies look to cash in on the well-publicized rise of medical marijuana. They use synthetic or chemical-based CBD, which is a poor substitute, or contain very little active ingredient, rendering them virtually useless.
A Full-Spectrum CBD So You Get more of the Benefits Cannabidiol Has to Offer…
Right now there are two main kinds of CBD supplements:
- Full-spectrum plant extract
To put it simply, isolated CBD, the type of turmeric MOST supplements are using these days is not effective as it's an isolated compound and poorly absorbed by the body in that isolated form.
That’s because for CBD to work properly, it needs the FULL range of compounds that make up the element.
Recent research has been so centered around the CBD molecule that very little time has been spent examining the other 480+ compounds in hemp. Many health secrets lie buried in cannabidiol’s full spectrum chemistry.
If you want to ensure that you are getting the highest grade cannabidiol in order to enjoy the full health benefits, this is what you should be looking for in your product:
- Contains only natural ingredients – no synthetic cannabinoids, soy or egg-derived phospholipids, ethanol or other harmful solvents, heavy metals or other contaminants, or artificial flavors/sweeteners.
- Contains NO CBD isolates – instead, make sure that your product contains whole plant extract (sometimes called ‘full spectrum’)
- Contains hemp oil grown in low-pollution environments – the hemp oil can absorb toxins from the soil in which the plant grows.
- **Is NOT produced using heat extraction **– heat is a popular way to extract hemp oil because it’s cheap, but it also kills nutrients. Insist on CO2 extraction as it maintains plant integrity.
- Is NOT solely pushing percentages – oil quality is more important than plain quantity: a 10% extract from CO2 is much better than a 50% extract from butane and heated excessively.
- Is made by a company with integrity – check out the provider’s About Us page and ensure that they have a background in health or wellness and are not just out to make a quick buck.
But what’s the best way to take CBD?
Revealed: The highest quality CBD with the most effective way to deliver it to your cells
Even those of you who have tried cannabidiol supplements before may not be aware of this incredibly effective way to take it.
The majority of CBD supplements come in the form of low quality extracts, underperforming isolates or dry formulas. These generally have no specific extraction process used to increase the bioavailability of the CBD molecules, and are often poorly absorbed into the bloodstream.
The most effective and direct way to deliver CBD to your body is through liposomes.
These were first discovered in breast milk, delivering nutrients to babies in the most direct way possible—straight into the bloodstream.
[Insert image hack from turmeric page to show these compounds travelling through the body]
Liposomes bind to the CBD compound and aid its passage through the bloodstream to your cells, feeding the immune system directly and avoiding elimination by the liver.** **The oil literally dissolves into your system…
Consequently, liposomal CBD is the most effective way to begin enjoying the health benefits of cannabidiol supplements.
Unlock the health benefits while enjoying the taste...
Is there a liposomal oil that ticks all of the above boxes? Can you feel 100 percent sure that you are getting the right one to deliver the health benefits you have read about?
Until now, that was quite a challenge, because of the confusion created by lower quality products on the market.
But extensive research and testing has led us to develop a liposomal oil that not only meets the criteria above—it tastes great too!
SOL✿CBD Liposomal CBD: Safe, effective, and healthy
Using advanced methods, we have been able to unlock all the health-giving benefits of cannabidiol by pre-dissolving the oil to embed it into liposomes. This means that you absorb more of the cannabidiol faster.
As well as achieving the fastest absorption possible, we ensure that the oil maintains plant integrity entirely, uses only natural ingredients, AND avoids all of the pitfalls that damage the integrity of the oil.
This brand new liposomal follows the same guidelines of all of our products:
“If it can’t be picked off a tree or squeezed out of a plant, we’re not interested.”
It’s a 100% NATURAL, FAST-ACTING, FULL-SPECTRUM HEMP-EXTRACT CBD OIL with all of its health-giving qualities working in perfect natural synergy.
This means NO COMPROMISES:
- NO isolated or synthetic cannabinoids
- NO soy or egg-derived phospholipids
- NO genetically modified organisms (GMOs)
- NO ethanol or other harmful solvents
- NO propylene glycol
- NO artificial flavors or sweeteners
All of our hemp is organically grown and processed in Scandinavia. This is considered the ideal hemp cultivation climate. The CBD-rich oil is sent to our labs, where it is tested multiple times for purity and potency.
SolCBD Liposomal CBD contains only natural, non-GMO solvents, natural non-toxic emulsifiers and stabilisers, and natural non-toxic flavors.
The nutrients literally dissolve into you through the fast-acting liposomal delivery method, enabling the health-benefits to be enjoyed quicker.
We have also overcome one of the other problems of many hemp oils: their taste. SolCBD Liposomal CBD uses only natural citrus flavor derived from real fruits and the natural sweetener, stevia.
Common questions about our oil…
Are hemp-based products legal?
Yes, SolCBD Liposomal CBD is legal in all 50 states and over 45 countries.
Will I fail a drugs test?
No. SolCBD Liposomal CBD does not contain tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and will not cause a failed drug test. CBD is not on any federal drug schedules, nor a watch list, so it is not tested for.
How much should I take?
Five pumps of the oil twice daily (using the 5mg measured-dose dispenser) stirred into a glass of water is enough to start feeling the health benefits.
Are there any interactions with other pharmaceuticals?
No serious interactions are reported between cannabidiol and any other drug. However, CBD can potentially inhibit the activity of cytochrome P450, a family of liver enzymes. In short, what this means is that CBD should allow you to reduce the intake of pharmaceuticals that are metabolized by this enzyme.
This is what other users are saying…
“Sol CBD is a wonderful, organic, high quality product. I've been using it now for 3 months, have experienced a gradual and reliable decrease in my anxiety, and my mood in general has been more uplifted. My other health benefits have been a reduction in general inflammation in my gut.”
– Alison S.(Dec 2015)
“After 8 hours of sleep the next morning the pain completely disappeared. The oil worked like magic. My ankle was normal again. It's like I endured 3-4 days of pain all in one night but then my foot healed.”
– Mihir S. (Jul 2016)
“I definitely feel more clear-headed and centred. I didn't have any acute health problem, but overall I feel better.”
– Naomi E. (May 2016)
Want to come off the drugs like Jacqueline?
Jacqueline was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis in 2014. Her rheumatologist prescribed Leflunomide, which is a commonly prescribed anti-rheumatic drug.
However, the drug has some major side effects, such as serious and sometimes fatal liver problems, stomach pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and tiredness. Other problems such as diarrhea, skin rashes, pruritus, hypertension, rhinitis, and bronchitis are also commonly reported .
“I felt like I was poisoning my body and was absolutely miserable.I have been searching for a natural supplement and had tried so many different things that I was beginning to give up.”
Then she discovered SolCBD Liposomal CBD. Within a short while, by the end of 2015, she was able to come off the prescription drugs and restore health and balance to her body:
“I am happy to say that I have been off of the prescription meds for a week now and feel better than I have in a very long time.The only regret that I have is that I didn't find out about the CBD oil sooner. Miracles really do happen!”
Enjoy better health - the natural and risk-free way
If you’ve made it this far, you’re no doubt interested in improving your health using CBD oil.
Now you have a clearer understanding of why SolCBD Liposomal CBD is the most effective, safest, fastest-acting solution for attaining the wide array of health benefits from hemp oil, we’re sure you’ll want to try it.
Whether you’re looking to reduce pain, treat a condition, or enjoy higher levels of performance and wellness, you can start feeling better today with zero risk.
80% of cannabis users give up pharmaceuticals...
- Schaffer Library of Drug Policy. Marijuana - The First Twelve Thousand Years I. The Early Years - Cannabis in the Ancient World. Accessed online on 11th Nov 2016: http://druglibrary.org/Schaffer/hemp/history/first12000/1.htm
- Martin-Santos R. et al. Acute effects of a single, oral dose of d9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and cannabidiol (CBD) administration in healthy volunteers. Current Pharmaceutical Design (2012)
- Pro-Con. *60 Peer-Reviewed Studies on Medical Marijuana Medical Studies Involving Cannabis and Cannabis Extracts (1990 - 2014). *Accessed online on 11th Nov 2016: http://medicalmarijuana.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=000884
- Berman JS. Efficacy of Two Cannabis Based Medicinal Extracts for Relief of Central Neuropathic Pain from Brachial Plexus Avulsion: Results of a Randomised Controlled Trial. Pain Journal (2004)
- Charles W. Webb, MD & Sandra M. Webb, RN: Therapeutic Benefits of Cannabis: A Patient Survey. Hawaii Journal of Medicine and Public Health (Apr 2014)
- Wilsey B. *A Randomized, Placebo Controlled Cross-Over Trial of Cannabis Cigarettes in Neuropathic Pain. Journal of Pain: *June 2008
- Ramikie Ts et al. *Multiple Mechanistically Distinct Modes of Endocannabinoid Mobilization at Central Amygdala Glutamatergic Synapses. *Neuron Journal (Mar 2014)
- Anna H. Soderpalm. Antiemetic Efficacy of Smoked Marijuana: Subjective and Behavioral Effects on Nausea Induced by Syrup of Ipecac. Pharmacology, Biochemistry and Behavior (July 2001)
- Marta Duran, MD. Preliminary Efficacy and Safety of an Oromucosal Standardized Cannabis Extract in Chemotherapy-Induced Nausea and Vomiting. British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology (Nov 2010)
- Samir Haj-Dahmane & Roh-Yu Shen. Chronic Stress Impairs α1-Adrenoceptor-Induced Endocannabinoid-Dependent Synaptic Plasticity in the Dorsal Raphe Nucleus Journal of Neuroscience (Oct 2014)
- Stirling J. *Cannabis Use Prior to First Onset Psychosis Predicts Spared Neurocognition at 10 Year Follow-up. *Schizophrenia Research (Oct, 2004)
- CNN Website Marijuana stops child's severe seizures. Accessed online on 11th Nov 2016
- Johnson J.* Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study of the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of THC:CBD Extract and THC Extract in Patients with Intractable Cancer-Related Pain*. Journal of Pain and Symptom Management website, Nov. 6, 2009
- Sean D. McAllister, PhD. Pathways Mediating the Effects of Cannabidiol on the Reduction of Breast Cancer Cell Proliferation, Invasion, and Metastasis. Breast Cancer Research and Treatment (Aug 2011).
- Venderová K. PhD. Survey on Cannabis Use in Parkinson's Disease. Movement Disorders (Sept 2004).
- Zajicek JP, PhD. Multiple Sclerosis and Extract of Cannabis: Results of the MUSEC Trial. Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery & Psychiatry (Nov 2012).
- Christine Collin, MD. Randomized Controlled Trial of Cannabis-Based Medicine in Spasticity Caused by Multiple Sclerosis. European Journal of Neurology (Mar. 2007)
- Lucas P et al. *Substituting cannabis for prescription drugs, alcohol and other substances among medical cannabis patients: The impact of contextual factors. *Drug and Alcohol Review, Volume 35, Issue 3, May 2016, Pages 326–333.
- Diabetes UK website. Cannabis and Diabetes. Accessed online on 11th Nov 2016: http://www.diabetes.co.uk/recreational-drugs/cannabis.html
- X. Yang et al*. Histone modifications are associated with Delta(9)-tetrahydrocannabinol-mediated alterations in antigen-specific T cell responses*. Journal of Biological Chemistry (2014)
- Drugs.com website. Accessed online on 12th Nov 2016 at https://www.drugs.com/cdi/leflunomide.html